Thursday, January 24, 2008

20/01/08

I'm going to let the photos do the talking this time :) Not like they'll tell you exactly what happened, or how i felt, or how amazing it all was...still, there was definitely more to this birthday than growing old ;)

After successfully accomplishing the task of waking me up and getting me out of bed (And trust me, its a very difficult task! You should ask my cousin(s) and my brother!), my friend very sweetly chauffered me...



Through the beautiful roads...sunlight filtering through branches...



...and to our destination...where she did one of the sweetest things ever...



Spent a moment reminiscing...



And some time acting like a scarecrow ;)(i'm not dancing for sure!)



and that, was the morning. Afternoon? Guess who sang for me! :)Couldn't get better!



But apparently, it could... :) Back to the beach in the evening. Another cake. Some more great company. Craziness.



My beautiful new door happened...



And so now i say...



Definitely, there couldn't have been a better way to turn 21! :D thankyou all for everything :)

Yours "Dear God, thank you"ly
Signing off...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D welcome. btw, that sun's rays and beach pics are really nice

Div said...

suk - thanks :) And where the hell have u been!

Nikhil said...

One of best posts, ever, Divs!
Wow!! Really nice!
And looks like you had a very special b'day! I'm so happy for you! :)

I mean, come on, you had Jack and Gregory singing for you!! ;)

Div said...

nik - thank you! :)Yeah... it was really special...:) And jack and greg i know! Lol...was awesome... very cute idea. I laughed for so long after they sang :)

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures indeed!
belated birthday wishes:) guess you had fun!

Div said...

sementi - thankyou :) I did have fun!

tsb said...

such amazing pictures ruined by the idiot who posed as a scarecrow :/

i kid :P. happy belated wishes. as in, really belated :)

Div said...

tsb - i know! Wonder which idiot that was! :P

And, u already wished me on my b'day...why're u "belated b'day" wishing me now? thanks anyway!

Vinod Ramamoorthy said...

21 ..ahh ... nice nice ... But damn .. I missed it .. !! ..ANyways .. may all days of the yr be like that .. have fun

Div said...

vinod - thankyou :)

Anonymous said...

oiii jus saw de pics...very nice..guess u had a brilliant birthday..:P...thnk me thank me...lol..:D..n i guess i dint wish u on ur bday..belated birthday wishes divs!!:P

Shruti said...

i'm sorry!! i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry! :(
belated happy birthday divs! *hugs* btw the pics are fantastic :)

Div said...

shruti - Thankyou! Over and over again :) Lol...

s_h_r_u_t_i - Come on!! No prob :) Thanks alot!!

Anonymous said...

nice photos Divya, especially "Dear God, thank you"....