Saturday, April 10, 2010

Arziyaan

When music fails to reach the depth of your being...and your ears refuse to acknowledge the sweet song of the breeze...close your eyes. And let me be your melody, in all silence...in all blackness.

When shadows of the bygones seem to jeer at you from the sidelines...and ambiguity of the forthcoming leaves an abominable splash of despair in your perturbed skies...Let me be your rainbow...your dash of colour. Your hope.

When questions swallow you into their whirlwind of complexity...and answers fancy eloping on the chariots of elusion... Let me be your momentary lapse of reason. Your flash of nothingness, that changes it all.

When yesterday is long gone, and tomorrow has finally come...when the spark has returned, and your need to see the light overcomes your fear to let the hidden flame flare...lock in that aching embrace. And let me be that single tear at the corner of your eye. Let me be the memory that will slowly fade.

When you're strolling along your familiar pathway at dusk...and the rays from the west make those silver streaks gleam crimson and yellow ... lift your eyes to that sunset. And let me be your sigh. Let me be your smile. Let me be the reflection of that horizon, stealing daylight from all around...only to give you a sky of sparkling stars.

When the river of hope has been quenched in all ruthlessness...or when serenity surrounds you like a warm blanket of content...look up to the stars. And let me be the one that will fall down slowly from the heavens, for you to wish upon. Let me be the promise. Let me be the love. Let me be...the end.


Arziyaan saari main,
Chehre pe likh ke laaya hoon,
Tum se kya maangu main,
Tum khud hi samajh lo...



Yours "Daraarein Daraarein hain maathe pe maula..."ly
Signing off...

5 comments:

Nikhil said...

Oiiii!
This used to be MY blog template!!
Thieeeeef :)

Lavanya Venkataraman said...

:)aah...to the song and to your post... and now that you've come past that long pause - don't stop!

Div said...

Nik - I know! :D I figured its high time I made my love for green public ;)

Lav - :) Hopefully not!

Nivetha Gunasekaran said...

Hope the unpleasant phase doesn't exist anymore and you are looking forward to a melody that exists in accepting the ambiguity of future :)

Div said...

Niv - wow, thats alot of words :) I had to read your comment a few times before i understood it! But yes, we shall hope!