Saturday, October 29, 2005

Deafening Silence!!

Am already running out of ideas for a post. Makes me wonder what my blogger friends do when they don't know what to write. Well. Its been quite an eventful day.... My friends, lavanya and nitya have come down from hostel.....was nice meeting lav again.

Ok this is something wierd. For the past 2 days, its not been very hot. Thats not very common in chennai....but hell, its true. So, i've been sleeping without the fan switched on ( wats the world coming tooooo!! ). I find it very difficult to fall asleep...not because i can't feel the fan's 'air' but because i can't hear the sound!! Ain't that the most silly thing u heard today? I never knew things like this make such a difference..... hell.......!! Its like deafening silence..... wow, an oxymoron! k.... i'll post later. And bharat.... thanx for asking me to update. I know i already told u this, but i want to mention it again. It made me feel like 'yiiipppeeeee someone wants me to update'!!!!

Signing off....

10 comments:

Nikhil said...

next time nitya comes na, ask her to bring me some weed from trichy.. she can pick it up from Shankar Mohan..he knows her..

Nikhil said...

Yippeeeeee - Divya
Wooooooooo - Bharat
Yooohooooo - Nikhil

Do I see a pattern emerging ?

Nikhil said...

n ur prev post just broke the record for most number of comments (among all the ex-VM blogs)..!!

Div said...

It did??? Yipppeeeeee!!!!! LOL...yes, u do see a pattern! n i think u broke the record of having a hat-rick of comments in the blogs...! N i'll ask nit abt shankar mohan...!

tsb said...

weed grows in my mind

tsb said...

weed grows in my mind

Nikhil said...

fungus around your dick

fungus around your dick

tribanga said...

divs, we always want you to keep posting yaar!!! cmon, we have to tell you or what?

tribanga said...

and ask that nitya to keep in touch with me. it wont be enough if she brings weed and all!! better yet make her start a blog too! :D it can be about architecture of the new age or something...we will find some ideas... :D

Div said...

LOL anu....i'll tell her!