Monday, October 24, 2005

Inspiration? neah...just for fun!

The past 2 months have made me realise a few things...

a) Blogging helps people kill time.
b) Blogging helps people get to know more about others.
c) Its nice to have a page that's totally yours to write whatever crap u want, n no one's goin to question u abt it!

This post...my 2nd one...is dedicated to 4 people.... in no particular order....
Anu, Nikhil, Bharat an Nilesh... all my former classmates, and present bloggers.

I guess i learnt from them, how u can make a blog interesting, and very very funny. This made me start 'Rhapsody'. Am sure it cant be as funny as theirs, or as interesting.....but its still goin to hold my thoughts...comin from in there! So, for the 4 of you... Thanx for being one reason I'm writing this post today..... n may u keep blogging, and making all of us laugh.... God bless u all!!

2 comments:

tribanga said...

your blog just has to be like your own blog!!! it doesnt have to be like anyone elses...
and just so you know, your poems are amazing and that is what makes your blog your own.keep writing because i will keep reading!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanx... :-)