Thursday, December 22, 2005

Reality Bites?

Murphy's law states that

If something will go wrong, it will.

Talk about...being at the wrong place at the wrong time...
Talk about...some things being pre-destined to happen at a particular time, no matter what.
Talk about...how smooth you're day had gone so far, and experiencing something the next moment that ruins that feeling...
Talk about the phrase.... REALITY BITES

Well... maybe its not reality, maybe its just a DOG. Bloody hell.... had to happen. And my motto for life...

I HATE DOGS, I HATE DOGS, I HATE DOGS, I HATE DOGS, I HATE DOGS... tends to infinity times infinity.
For those of you who don't agree with that, no offence, but dogs really suck, and their teeth suck more.......... no wonder i've always hated them.

Signing off....

8 comments:

Nikhil said...

Okk, did a dog bite you/try to bite you?

Div said...

What did it sound like? Damn.... got bitten :( :'(!!

I HATE THE WHOLE SPECIES

tsb said...

hey...dogs are nice.
some dogs though...you get checked for rabies and stuff?

Nikhil said...

You got bitten ???????

Oh My God

Now you'll have this whole series of injections and all na?

Oh poor girl, I feel really sad (I'm not being sarcastic)

Get Better Soon

Div said...

Tsb...ofcourse i got checked...n dogs maybe nice, but i still hate them.
nik - thanx :) am doin ok...except for the nice 10 teeth marks on my knee and a li'l pain! The injections suck... have to take 5 over the course of 28 days! See wat i mean by being at the wrong place at the wrong time? i'v been walkin up n down this street for over 5 yrs... anyway....

Dinvra igaluaC said...

a dog bit you???? when??? you never even told me, when i called you up!!! what breed was it??? was it one of those street dogs??? so you got those injections?? but aren't dogs innocent?! what did you do to it divs???

tsb said...

arvind...why did you bite divya? :(

and yeah...the bite itself is painful...i was bitten by a monkey once in some place in salem. but that was because i was teasing the monkey and not giving it a banana.

Div said...

LOL... caulagi,i think i told u all that over the phone...n i couldn't care less abt the breed!n... i din do anything to it...just left it by itself! maybe i shud have done something!

n tsb - u got bitten by a monkey? Oh my....! Did u get injections too? Count on u to do something like that... lol.