Monday, November 07, 2005

Its Mania...Fever...craze


It was my wish to have a much longer, more elaborate and nicer post on this topic... but something i just saw has left me flabbergasted.... and has made me realise that i am indeed a fanatic. I just saw on NDTV and Headlines today, coverage of the UK premiere of Harry potter and the goblet of fire.... and i havent been able to think about anything else for the past 1/2 hour.... damn the movie's releasin on 18th nov... n my exams start on 19th. How sad is that? Its frustrating.... anywayz, one thing.... the movie looks GOOD. and EXPENSIVEly made.... hope it does well. And Ma'am J.K.Rowling..... u rock. If only u'd hurry up with that 7th book... we're all dying to read it....

I'll have a better post later... Harry Potter's one thing that deserves something better. Sorry abt this... i just HAD to mention it.

Yours "i love harry potter and am dyin to see the movie"ly

Signing off...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey divs
well i just saw d same on ndtv n headlines tday rite now
HP definitely rocks ya!!!!

Div said...

Understatement sand.... its driving me CRAZY that i cant watch the movie soon enough...anywayz....... the mugglenet clips will have to suffice... n i is very evident that the movie has some HILARIOUS scenes...damn...

tribanga said...

I AM WATCHING IT ON NOV 18 :D ...YAAY!!! MY EXAMS FINISH ON THE 17.HOW COOL IS THAT?? I WILL TELL YOU HOW IT WAS OK!!!

tribanga said...

i dont like harry's new hairstyle by the way. it looks dumb. but hope the movie rocks!

tsb said...

none of the movies have been good, so cant be expecting anything good from this.
but i ll still be seeing it...but not immediately.
there'd be too much crowd

Anonymous said...

Hey!Divs! I know how you feel- I'm gonna be on the train when it releases!!:(

Div said...

Anu..damn u. tsb, i def agree that the movies never live up to the books, but hell, we still watch them...n this movie looks real good... madhura, thanx for easin my frustrationg a li'l... n anu, yeah, the hairstyle's no good... but he is still harrrrrryyy!!

Anonymous said...

you're right....this movie appears to be better than the previous three...

Nikhil said...

The first and second movies SUCKED biiiig time

The third was better (as they had Alfonso Cuaron)

I'd like to see Nolan do the 6th movie (but he won't, obv)

And the girl playing Patil is Bangladeshi ????
WTF???

Ah well, hum sab ek hai

Div said...

never knew she was bangladeshi... and I think the best thing abt Nolan's movies are his plots...originality. so why give him a cut out story?